(Not applicable for commercial units)
Read the terms and conditions before proceeding to online application.
Terms and Conditions
This service is free of charge and request can be made via:
- Phone call
- Online Submission
- Walk-in at Town Council Office
- The service is available from Mondays to Fridays between 2 to 5 pm. The applicant is to give at least 2 working days advance notice upon request (except Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
- Town Council will remove up to 3 items each time, once a month.
Town Council removal service does not cover the following:
(Note: Applicant has to dismantle the item prior to placing outside the unit)
- Renovation items, eg. customised & built-in cabinet, window, frame, door, toilet bowl, sink, and the like
- Moving out of unit
- Heavy items, eg. fish tank, organ, piano, safe and the like
- Small items, eg. newspaper, boxes, clothing and the like
- Furniture too large to move out of the unit.
- Applicant to tag the items for removal and place them outside the unit on removal day. However, for situations where the items cannot be placed outside the unit, our workers will enter the unit with the resident consent, to remove the item from the unit. (Note: Our Conservancy Workers will not be held liable for any damages during the removal of the items).
- For requests to remove more than 3 items, the applicant can make their own private arrangement with the conservancy manager with regards to the fee. Town Council shall not be responsible for matters pertaining to this private arrangement.
- The Town Council reserves the right to reject items that do not meet our conditions.
We seek all residents’ cooperation not to indiscriminately leave bulky items at the common areas due to safety reasons.