Town Council Hotline

(During Office Hours)

6259 6700

EMSU Hotline (24 Hours)

1800 241 7711


Town Council Hotline

(During Office Hours)

6259 6700

EMSU Hotline

(24 Hours)

1800 241 7711

Town Council Hotline

(During Office Hours)

6259 6700

EMSU Hotline (24 Hours)

1800 241 7711


Town Council Hotline

(During Office Hours)

6259 6700

EMSU Hotline

(24 Hours)

1800 241 7711

  • Share:


Estate Matters

1 During Town Council’s closure on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays, who can I contact for feedback & emergencies?

Please call our 24 hrs EMSU at 1800-2417711.

2 If residents would like to use common spaces for private functions, who should they contact?

Residents can apply for the use of common spaces such as void deck, link hall, open space etc. at any of our Town Council's offices or via the OneService App. Please note that the use of the space is on a first-come-first-serve basis at a nominal charge for utilities.

3 Can I book the BBQ pit facilities through Town Council?

The use of BBQ pits is managed by Residents’ Network (RN)/ Residents’ Committee(RC). Residents may contact the RN/RC of respective zones to enquire about the booking of this facility.

4 If there are bulky items that need removal, can the Town Council help?

The Town Council provides a one-time free removal service for up to 3 items every month per residential household, not commercial units. Residents may contact Town Council offices or register online to fix an appointment, stating the three items to be removed. Non-exhaustive list of items includes renovation debris, moving house, built-in cabinets, cupboards and small items etc.

5 Who is my MP, and when and where can I see the MP for assistance under my GRC?

Please visit Town Council website at

6 Where to apply or reset my Sing Pass?

You may apply or reset your Sing Pass at a Community Club (CC) near you.

7 Where is the nearest NPP?

You may contact the Police Hotline at 1800 255 0000 or visit official website.

8 Any lunchtime to avoid for visit our Town Council office?

You may approach Town Council during operating hours from Monday to Friday, 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM. Please note that our payment counters close at 5.00 PM.

9 For the 3-in-1 multi-functional water dispensing machine at car wash bay, whom can I contact if I encounter issues?

Please contact the vendor, Avalanche Mechtronics Pte Ltd, at 9238 8062.

10 My neighbour always smoke inside the unit, who can I contact regarding this issue?

It is not an offence to smoke inside the unit. However, if resident throw the cigarettes out of the window, it will be considered high rise littering and you can contact NEA at 1800-225-5632.

11 For feedbacks regarding renovation works within units, who can I refer the case to?

Please contact HDB 1800-225-5432 or use the OneService platform.

12 Why is my block painted with this colour?

The colour selection for all Repairs & Redecoration (R&R) precincts undergoes several stages of consultation before being adopted. TC would engage colourists to propose several colour schemes for the affected precinct, consult Residents’ Network (RN)/Residents’ Committee (RC) to shortlist 3 colour schemes as choices for the colour scheme survey to all households, consolidate the survey return and finally, select the colour scheme with the most preference.


1 How do I open my Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) account after getting my new/resale HDB flat?

There is no need to open S&CC account. All new/resale HDB flat owners will have their Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) account automatically setup within 1 week from the collection of keys. Your Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council S&CC account number will be the same as your HDB account number.

2 How much is my monthly S&CC charges?

Click here to find out more on Services & Conservancy Charges (S&CC).

3 When is S&CC payment due and payable?

Services & Conservancy (S&CC) Charges is due on the 1st of every month. Residents are given a grace period to make payments by the last day of the month. Penalties will be charged if payments are not received by the last day of the month.

4 Does TC send monthly tax invoices to residents?

S&CC rates are fixed each month. Hence, no tax invoices will be sent to residents.

To confirm the S&CC amount of an individual account, residents can check through AXS Station / Web / Mobile App as well as SAM Kiosk / Web / Mobile App after the 7th of each month.

5 What are the modes of payment?

Residents can pay their S&CC via the following ways:

  • Inter-bank GIRO
  • Recurring Credit Card Payment Scheme (RCCS)
  • Internet Banking (DBS/OCBC/Standard Chartered Bank)
  • AXS Station / Web / Mobile App
  • SAM Kiosk / Web / Mobile App
  • Cheque (Payable to “Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council”)
  • Cash, NETS or Credit Cards payment at Town Council offices

For more info, residents may refer to our Modes of Payment page for the details.

6 Where are the nearest AXS machines?

AXS machines in our town are located at:

  • 514 Bishan St 13 Singapore 570514
  • 125A Lor 2 Toa Payoh #01-134 Singapore 311125
  • 197 Bishan St 13 #01-585 Singapore 570197
  • 282 Bishan St 22 Singapore 570282
  • 260 Kim Keat Ave Singapore 310260
  • 150A Bishan St 11 Singapore 571150
  • 109 Toa Payoh Lor 1 Singapore 310109
  • 79D Toa Payoh Central Singapore 314079
7 Where are the nearest SAM machines?

SAM machines in our town are located at:

  • Bishan HDB Branch Office
    Blk 512 Bishan St 13#01-524 Singapore 570512
  • Bishan North Shopping Mall
    Blk 282 Bishan St 22, #01-K4, Bishan North Shopping Mall Singapore 570282
  • Braddell MRT Station
    379 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #B1-03, Braddell MRT Station Singapore 319757
  • HDB Hub
    480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh Singapore 310480
  • Toa Payoh Central Blk 178
    Blk 178 Toa Payoh Central Singapore 310178
  • Toa Payoh Central PO
    520 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #02-55, HDB Hub (Biz Two) Singapore 310520
  • Toa Payoh HDB Branch Office
    Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #01-K1 Singapore 310190
  • Toa Payoh MRT Station
    510 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh Singapore 319398
  • Toa Payoh North PO
    Blk 203 Toa Payoh North, #01-1117\/1119 Singapore 310203


1 Where can I find the nearest community garden?

Community gardens fall under the purview of People’s Association (PA) and are managed by the Residents’ Committee (RC) / Residents' Network (RN). For further enquiries, please contact your respective RC / RN.

2 Where can I find the nearest recycling machines?

For Paper Recycling, please contact SG Recycle at

For E-Waste Recycling, please contact ALBA at

For Food Waste Lockers and Smart Recycling Boxes, please contact

3 Why is BTPTC going paperless?

This is part of our sustainable efforts as we move towards zero waste.

4 Where can I find the latest estate matters if there are no door to door notices being served?

The information can still be found in lift in-cars and our notice boards. You can also find more information at

5 What info will I receive from the SMS alert system?

For now, registered subscribers will receive notifications for thermal fogging, lift upgrading programmes and utilities disruption for the whole block. You can register for our free SMS Alert service at

6 For SMS Alert, I needed to fill in an email address which I do not have any account, how can I fill in this?

Please key in if you do not have a valid email address and we will send messages via SMS to your mobile number.


1 Who can advertise on BTPTC’s publicity platforms?

Publicity content is limited to community news by BTPTC, government agencies and grassroots organisations. Political, commercial, private entities and members of the public are not permitted; except for advertisement on banner posts by commercial entities within the GRC/SMC, at a nominal charge and subject to availability.

2 Is filming allowed in the estate?

Filming is allowed upon request to and subject to approval by BTPTC.

3 What are your official social media platforms?

You may connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.